Monday, June 8, 2009

And...action

I do not like manual labor all that much. The good is that you get to see results first hand. The bad is that...well I just don't like it. However, I was asked yesterday to help a fella out in laying carpet in his camper. Now for a guy that doesn't really care for manual labor I am pretty good at it. Having said that usually something stupid happens that prolongs the project when I am involved. I think it has to do with me praying for patience every day. Today, however, I was able to help this guy out and we did a real nice job with no gliches. It feels so much better helping someone out just because than to receive a paycheck for it. Now money is a necessary evil so I can't do it every moment but it sure felt good to do it for the sake of the kingdom. For love or money.....love wins in my heart every time. Well it should anyway and most of the time it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment